School is almost out for our kids and then summer will “officially” be here! What better way to welcome summer than to throw a party, a Popsicle’s at the Pool party to be exact! Make these Popsicle Invitations for a “cool” summer party.
I’ve said it before but invitations are an important part of your party planning process. It’s the first glimpse guest get at what to expect for the party, which is why I had Carli with Dimpleprints design a fun Popsicle invitation for our party.
I cut out the printable Popsicle invitation
I taped colored Popsicle sticks to the inside of the invitation and then glued them shut.
We handed out “Popsicle” to all our friends inviting them to come beat the heat with us and Popsicle’s at the Pool. These fun Popsicle invitations are a great way to gather friends and celebrate summer!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- DIY Beach Sunset Paint Pour Coasters
- Whimsical Nutcracker Themed Christmas Tree
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- 5 Tips for Hosting a Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Party
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- Memorial Day Party – Feature Friday
- Peacock Princess Party