School is almost out for our kids and then summer will “officially” be here! What better way to welcome summer than to throw a party, a Popsicle’s at the Pool party to be exact! Make these Popsicle Invitations for a “cool” summer party.
I’ve said it before but invitations are an important part of your party planning process. It’s the first glimpse guest get at what to expect for the party, which is why I had Carli with Dimpleprints design a fun Popsicle invitation for our party.
I cut out the printable Popsicle invitation
I taped colored Popsicle sticks to the inside of the invitation and then glued them shut.
We handed out “Popsicle” to all our friends inviting them to come beat the heat with us and Popsicle’s at the Pool. These fun Popsicle invitations are a great way to gather friends and celebrate summer!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- Dungeon Donuts Trunk or Treat
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- School Supply Teacher Appreciation Gift + Free Printables
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- 4th of July Flag Balloon Dart Game