If you are looking for an easy last-minute valentine’s idea that doesn’t involve candy then I have you covered. My girls still love making Rainbow Loom bracelets and we have a growing collection of these goodies stashed in every corner of their room. Last year in an attempt to clear out some of their inventory I made Rainbow Loom Valentine, which I originally shared on My Daily Bubble, but I thought I would post them here for all of you just in case you have a rainbow loom fanatic.
Simple gather, or have your kids make a Rainbow Loom bracelet for each of their classmates.
Next, download the FREE Rainbow Loom printable. Don’t forget to have your child write their name on the back of each valentine so they know who this awesome valentine came from.
Using washi tape secure the bracelets to the Rainbow Loom Valentine, or wrap the bracelet around the card.
That’s it, easy peasy. Everybody loves this crazy Rainbow Loom trend and it’s safe to say with these valentine’s your kids will be the hit of the classroom!
For other creative valentine’s ideas and FREE printable tags make sure you check out these fun ideas DIY Cereal Valentines, GoGo Squeeze Awesomesauce Valentines, Valentines Monster Boxes and much more!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Gypsy Fortune Teller Halloween Party
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- Winter Woodland Christmas Tree – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- The Best Homemade Strawberry Jam + Printable Jam Labels
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- Here’s The Scoop Ice Cream Gift Basket
- DIY Motivational Water Bottle
- Teachers Help Small Things Grow: Teacher Appreciation Gift