There is something so nostalgic and refreshing about popsicles, don’t you think? Homemade popsicles are the best and even sweeter when displayed on these cute Washi Tape Popsicle Sticks.
To celebrate the end of the school year and the start of summer we are having a Popsicle and Pool party. I’ve been working on a few DIY projects, like our popsicle invitations and of course homemade popsicles. I thought they would be more fun if the sticks were wrapped in colorful washi tape that matched our party colors.
To make your own all you’ll need to gather some plain popsicle sticks and washi tape. Wrap the bottom of each stick with washi tape.
Make your popsicles using your favorite homemade recipe, like these peaches and cream popsicles. Freeze for 45 minutes and then insert your homemade washi tape popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
We plan on making LOTS of popsicles to keep cool this summer, how about you? What’s your favorite way to make homemade popsicles?
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Casino Night Party Ideas for Teens
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- 100 Sweet Days of School Bubblegum Shirt
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- Whimsical Nutcracker Themed Christmas Tree
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift
- Tin for Ten – A 10th Anniversary Gift
- Strawberry Shortcake Party