Stay cool this summer with a Popsicle Party at the pool! To celebrate the last day of school and welcome summer we decided to host a Popsicle’s at the Pool Party for all of our friends. We handed out these adorable popsicle invitations to our friends to let them know about the party. I used the cheerful popsicle printables from Dimpleprints to plan a simple celebration for our popsicle party at the pool. Visit Dimpleprints for the Popsicle Printables.
I am a firm believer that parties don’t need to be over the top with tons of bells and whistles to be memorable. Since we were hosting the party for a very large group of friends at our community pool I decided not to go overboard with food and just keep it simple. I served gold fish, fruit and of course popsicles! There was plenty of water and lemonade for guest to cool off and enjoy a refreshing drink. One of my favorite parts of this simple set-up were the tiny popsicle candies scattered around the table. Those tiny popsicles, inspired by Party Pinching, were also a huge hit with the kids and went fast!
I filled a bucket full of water toys for everyone to share and another bucket was full of water balloons for a classic water balloon fight. Best of all the kids could splash away in the pool, carefree and ready to enjoy summer! I love celebrating life’s little moments and it was fun to bring our friends together for a popsicle party to commemorate the end of an awesome school year and signal the beginning of a fun summer full of special memories! We sent everyone home with unfrozen ice pops tied with a popsicle shaped tag for the party favors and a sweet reminder of all the fun we had!
I always love your comments so leave one and tell us what fun things you do to welcome summer.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party