Hello, I’m Mariah, the founder of Giggles Galore and I am thrilled that you are here. In 2009 I created Giggles Galore to inspire others to celebrate life’s little moments with creative, budget-friendly crafts, recipes, and entertaining tips. My mission is to inspire people to create their own unique memories using basic skills, simple materials, and lots of creativity.
Giggles Galore focuses on making the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY one creative idea at a time. I believe that the little things in life are what make it magical, and with a passion for celebrating, I want to inspire families to celebrate life’s little moments using the creative projects, free printables, and parties featured on my website as inspiration.
Here at Giggles Galore, you will find holiday crafts, DIY projects, recipes, and party tips. Most of these can be recreated in less than an hour, and on a budget, so you have more time to create memorable occasions filled with giggles galore.
I’m a former marketing consultant turned DIY blogger and influencer based in Dallas where I live and celebrate life with my handy husband and three very active kids. When I’m not entertaining I can be found traveling, reading, and crafting. Other things I love include:
- Entertaining. I love planning parties, big or small, and filling my home with good food, great friends, and laughter.
- Traveling. Whether it is a long road trip, a cruise, or a flight around the world I love traveling and experiencing new cultures, foods, and adventures.
- Picnics. They remind me of my grandmother and I think it’s impossible to be unhappy when you are on a picnic. Simple picnics in the park with the kids, a romantic picnic at the lake with my husband, or a huge family reunion picnic, picnics are the perfect way to slow down and enjoy the people you love the most.
- Flavored water. Plain water is so ordinary, and by now you know I like extraordinary! I am obsessed with fruit-infused water, fruit-infused ice cubes, and finding ways to turn my plain water into something much more delicious and fun.
- Making lists. I make lists for everything and even though I’ve tried, I can’t do it electronically. There is something so satisfying about being able to cross things off my list as I finish them.
- Chips and Salsa. If I were stranded on a deserted island and given one food request, it would without a doubt be chips and salsa. I could live off of chips and salsa…well maybe some guacamole too!
My work has been featured in Parents Magazine, Better Homes and Garden, All You, Yum Food & Fun for Kids, Country Sampler, Parade Magazine, Woman’s Day, and Country Living. I am a brand ambassador and have worked with brands such as Michaels, Oriental Trading, Cricut, Chinet, World Market, Tuesday Morning, DecoArt, FloraCraft, and Walmart. I love the creative process and partnership with these amazing brands and I’m always eager to meet new people along the way.
There you have it, now you know a little bit more about me and my favorite things. I love meeting new people, so don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at email@example.com