Welcome, I’m Mariah the creative mind behind Giggles Galore and I am thrilled that you are here! In 2009 I created Giggles Galore to capture the memories we were making with our three children, who at the time were all under the age of 3, and to survive the challenges of motherhood. I am a multi-tasking mom, marketing consultant, event stylist and a social butterfly. I believe that the little things in life are what make it magical and with a passion for celebrating I wanted to inspire families to celebrate life’s little moments with creative, budget friendly crafts, recipes and parties.
Giggles Galore focuses on making the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY one creative idea at a time. Here you will find holiday crafts, DIY projects, recipes and party tips. Most of which can be recreated in less than an hour, and on a budget, so you have more time to create memorable occasions filled with giggles galore.
My work has been feature in Parents Magazine, Better Homes and Garden, All You, Yum Food & Fun for Kids, Country Sampler, Parade Magazine and Country Living. I am a brand ambassador and have worked with brands such as Michaels, Oriental Trading, Cricut, Chinet, World Market, Tuesday Morning, DecoArt, FloraCraft and Walmart. I love the creative process and partnership with these amazing brands and I’m always eager to meet new people along the way.
I’m a former marketing consultant turned DIY blogger based in Dallas. I have been married to my biggest fan and best friend for 15 years and we have three active kids, a 10 year old and 8 year old twins. I adore my family and spending time with them creating memories is my favorite thing in the world. Other things I love include:
- Entertaining. I love planning parties, big or small, and filling my home with good food, great friends and laughter.
- Traveling. Whether it is a long road trip, a cruise, or a flight around the world I love traveling and experiencing new cultures, foods and adventures.
- Picnics. They remind me of my grandmother and I think it’s impossible to be unhappy when you are on a picnic. Simple picnics in the park with the kids, a romantic picnic at the lake with my husband, or a huge family reunion picnic, they all the perfect way to slow down and enjoy the people you love the most.
- Flavored water. Plain water is so ordinary, and by now you know I like extraordinary! I am obsessed with fruit infused water, fruit infused ice cubes and finding ways to turn my plain water into something much more delicious and fun.
- Making lists. I make lists for everything and even though I’ve tried, I can’t do it electronically. There is something so satisfying about being able to cross things off my list as I finish them.
- Chips and Salsa. If I was stranded on a dessert island and given one food request it would without a doubt be chips and salsa. I could live off of chips and salsa…well maybe some guacamole too!
There you have it, now you know a little bit more about me and my favorite things. I love meeting new people, so don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org