I created this sweet Watermelon Picnic party for my grandma’s 80th birthday celebration.
A family reunion was planned to help celebrate this big milestone. Unfortunately, my little family was unable to make the trip to Utah to attend. Although we couldn’t be there I wanted to help make sure that she enjoyed her special day! So I did what I do best and put together some party decorations for my mom to take with her.
Since they were having a potluck BBQ the day of her birthday I decided to go with a fun picnic theme.
I started with red and white checked fabric as my inspiration and went from there adding pops of bright green, watermelon, ants and a few rustic touches.
I made fabric banners
Custom cupcake toppers and favor tags using these printables.
I used the Cricut to make a ‘Celebrate’ banner and some table signs.
Happy 80th Birthday Grandma B! We hope you had a wonderfully, sweet birthday!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Ideas
- Grinch Christmas Tree
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Baseball Game Treats
- Team Soccer Party Ideas
- Slice Into Summer- 20 Watermelon Party Ideas
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- 4th of July Flag Balloon Dart Game