I created this sweet Watermelon Picnic party for my grandma’s 80th birthday celebration.
A family reunion was planned to help celebrate this big milestone. Unfortunately, my little family was unable to make the trip to Utah to attend. Although we couldn’t be there I wanted to help make sure that she enjoyed her special day! So I did what I do best and put together some party decorations for my mom to take with her.
Since they were having a potluck BBQ the day of her birthday I decided to go with a fun picnic theme.
I started with red and white checked fabric as my inspiration and went from there adding pops of bright green, watermelon, ants and a few rustic touches.
I made fabric banners
Custom cupcake toppers and favor tags using these printables.
I used the Cricut to make a ‘Celebrate’ banner and some table signs.
Happy 80th Birthday Grandma B! We hope you had a wonderfully, sweet birthday!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party