Calling all passengers, now boarding B&L Airlines. One of my dear friends asked me to help her plan her twins 3rd birthday party. Her boys love airplanes and the Dimpleprints Airplane party package was perfect for this sweet celebration.
To create the backdrop for the table I used the clouds in the package as inspiration. I loved the clouds Jenny from Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line used in this party, so I set out to recreate the look. I made clouds using bulletin board paper, fluffy batting and my sewing machine. I wanted an airplane to be soaring through the sky so I used my Cricut to trace the image of the plane and cut.
The focal point of the table was the suitcase which I filled with “In Flight” meals for the kids. A cloud full of cupcakes sat on either side of the suitcase and there were plenty of other tasty treats to enjoy.
The party package had so many fun signs, banners and party hats it was hard to to not print them all. I also made cloud centerpieces for the tables.
There were lots of activities planned to keep the kids busy. They played a pin the propeller on the airplane game, made paper airplanes and decorated wooden clothespin airplanes.
All the passengers had a high flying time and went home with fluffy white clouds (cotton candy.)
This was such a fun party to plan and pilots Brady and Logan had a fabulous time celebrating their 3rd birthday!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Dungeon Donuts Trunk or Treat
- Team Soccer Party Ideas
- RainBOO Halloween Carnival Party
- Pink and Purple Princess Party Candy Bar
- Tailgates and Touchdowns Game Day Party Ideas
- Cute and Simple Donut Themed Party
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- Jingle and Mingle Christmas Party
- Witches Party Invitations and Free Download