Can you believe there is only more day until Thanksgiving? I am not hosting the big feast this year and I’m excited I get to take the day off and enjoy doing nothing! All I have to worry about is dessert, yummy!
My sister is hosting Thanksgiving at her house and I told her I would bring dessert. I’ve already got one of our family favorites ready and shared the recipe over at Piggy Bank Parties.
Today I made pumpkin pie and thought it looked rather boring. So I gave it a quick makeover with the free Thanksgiving printables from Dimpleprints.
I used bamboo skewers, baker’s twine and the mini bunting to dress up my pumpkin pie.
Oh, and don’t forget the cool whip (it’s the only way I’ll eat pumpkin pie, lots and lots of cool whip!) I used coordinating paper from the package and the food labels to get the cool whip ready for the party too.
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Don’t forget to download your free printables from Dimpleprints to dress up your Thanksgiving feast and impress your guest!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- FREE Thanksgiving Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Healthy Field Trip Lunch Ideas