Give your valentine sweet hugs and kisses, and a fun game to play. Create these cute XOXO Valentine Tic Tac Toe Cards with your Cricut!
These DIY Tic Tac Toe cards are perfect whether you are planning a class party for Valentine’s Day. Or you just want a simple and fun treat for your kids. No matter how old you get a friendly game of tic tac toe is always fun. Especially when you get to eat your x’s and o’s!
DIY Valentine Tic Tac Toe Cards
As a kid, I always loved playing tic tac toe whenever I was bored. It’s the perfect quiet game to play at church, or in a restaurant. And, you really don’t need much to play.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I wanted to create a couple of quick and easy treats for my kids and nephews. After spotting, X & O gummy candy at Trader Joe’s I knew I had to make some Valentine Tic Tac Toe Cards.
This is one of those projects that you can create in less than 30 minutes. Quite frankly, it took me less than 15 minutes to make 10 of these cute valentine tic tac toe bags.
How to Make Valentine Tic Tac Toe Cards
Once you have the cards cut out place them inside a cellophane bag.
Fill the bag with the X’s & O’x gummy candy.
Fold the top of the bag over and tape it in place with washi tape.
- Cricut Maker
- White Cardstock
- Cricut Pen Black
- Cricut Pen Red
- XOXO Gummy Candy
- Cellophane Bags
- Washi Tape
- Use your Cricut Maker to make a bunch of these tic tac toe cards in just a few minutes. Click here to use my XOXO Valentine Tic Tax Toe SVG.
- Once you have the cards cut out place them inside a cellophane bag.
- Fill the bag with the X's & O's gummy candy.
- Fold the top of the bag over and tape it in place with washi tape.
- Players take turns placing their X's and O's on the tic tac toe card.
- The first player to get 3 in a row wins.
- Everyone gets to eat their candy when the game is over.
Play XOXO Valentine Tic Tac Toe
Just like the classic childhood version we all know and love, this game is super simple. Simply decided who will be X’s and who will be O’s.
The first player places their X on a spot on the tic tac toe card. Then the next player goes and places an O on a spot.
Be the first to get 3 in a row and you win the game! But, when you get to eat your candy after the game everyone is a winner!
Here are a few suggestions for playing. Give each player their own Valentine Tic Tac Toe bag. Have them only use candy from their bag, so they aren’t touching the other player’s candy. Players can take turns alternating who is X’s and who is O’s to make sure they have plenty of candy for multiple rounds.
These little treat bags make the perfect gift to spread a little love to friends and neighbors. Or surprise your kids with a fun after-school treat and sit together to play a few rounds of tic tac toe. Chances are everyone will love getting these sweet hugs and kisses!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party