Memorial Day is the unofficial start of the summer season, and with it comes the promise of carefree days, pool parties and BBQs. This year kick off the summer season with a Memorial Day BBQ.
Outdoor entertaining is one of my favorite things because it doesn’t have to be elaborate or costly. All you need is simple and delicious food, great company and a festive atmosphere. I am hanging out on the Tuesday Morning blog sharing everything you will need to throw your own festive Memorial Day BBQ.
So head on over to the Tuesday Morning blog, gather your friends and family and grill up an outdoor feast to celebrate the red, white and blue.
What are your plans for Memorial Day?
Don’t forget to check out these other posts for more great entertaining tips, recipes and DIY projects for your summer celebrations!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- 25 Personalized Holiday Gift Ideas to Make with Cricut
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- 5 Days in Denver the Ultimate Family-Friendly Itinerary
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Minute Homemade Jellyfish Costume
- Witches Party Invitations and Free Download
- Tattle Monster