Today is the first official day of summer and while we have been enjoying warm weather for a few months now it’s always fun to celebrate the “official” first day with special events or activities. I am a sucker for creating memories and traditions with my kiddos and today I thought I would share some great summertime activities that are sure to bring giggles galore!
On a hot summer day nothing beats playing in the sprinklers, and this kid’s car wash takes it to the next level. Easy to make and sure to provide hours of entertainment and fun.
- Easy Summer Lemonade Hostess Gift
- O-Fish-Ally Summer Drink and Printable Tags
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- 4th of July Picnic Party
- Easy Entertaining with Summer Seafood Boil Party
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- Slice Into Summer- 20 Watermelon Party Ideas
- 20 Summer Crafts for Girls
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- How to Plan an Outdoor Movie Night
- Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups