1. Gather all your supplies – White cardstock, colored construction paper, blue paint, cling wrap, paper muffin liner, tissue paper, fish templates (or you can make your own), crayons, scissors, and glue.
2. Aubrey colored her fish while I got everything else ready. Take your white card stock and tear off a piece of cling wrap that is slightly bigger. Place it on top of the paper and tape the corners down.
3. Paint the cling wrap with the blue paint (this was a new and interesting technique for us and Aubrey really enjoyed how “slippery” it was) . Once your little one has finished painting, slide the paper out from underneath and place on top of the cling wrap. Have your child press down to transfer the paint.
4. While the paint is drying tear construction paper to make seaweed and coral.
5. At the last minute we made a jellyfish to live in our ocean. I saw the idea that morning here, check it out for more details.
6. Glue everything to the paper and enjoy your new ocean scene.