- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- Teen Tiki Time Birthday Party Ideas
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Slice Into Summer- 20 Watermelon Party Ideas
- DIY Motivational Water Bottle
- 5 Teacher Gifts Teachers Really Want
- 10 Minute Homemade Jellyfish Costume
- Peacock Princess Party
Halloween is just around the corner and will be here in no time! At our house we love the fun and happy side of Halloween- not the scary part yet. My kids love owls and I whipped up these fun coloring pages to color just for fun or to give to friends and family.
This was such a fun activity for my preschool age daughter and her little friend. They had a blast coloring the owls! For bigger kids, they can coloring in all the details on the owls themselves.
This would be such a fun activity to do at school or Halloween party!
Download the coloring page here.
Hope you enjoy your week!