I don’t want to alarm you but there are only 74 days until Christmas! It will be here before you know it and you don’t want to be stuck shopping for last minute Christmas gifts instead of baking cookies and making memories with your kiddos do you? Don’t worry I have you covered with a list of some of the Hottest Holiday Gifts for Girls to help you get a head start on your shopping list.
I got a jump start on Christmas gift ideas this summer when I had the opportunity to attend the Chosen by You Expo, a 3-day gifting extravaganza event with Walmart. There were gifts for every person on your list, trendy gifts, tech gadgets, DIY toys, the latest and greatest for gamers and active outdoorsy ones too. There were so many awesome ideas, but right now it seems like my girls are the hardest ones to shop for so I focused on checking out things I knew they would love. And, because I want you to spend the holiday season creating extraordinary memories with you kids I’m sharing some of my favorite gift ideas for girls.
- The Ultimate Lab Kit and Project Mc2 Dolls – Encouraging girls to focus on S.T.E.A.M these dolls depict a team of four super-smart and seriously cool girls who use their love of science and spy skills to go on missions and adventure. The Ultimate Lab Kit lets girls experiment and conduct their own chemistry and science experiments with real working equipment. This toy was a personal favorite and I couldn’t even wait until Christmas to give it to my oldest daughter, check out our personal review of this toy and see why it’s our #1 pick this holiday season!
- If creativity is more your daughters thing, than she’ll love the Crayola Magic Thread Wrapper. Crayola provides an easy and fun way for girls to customize their favorite accessories and gadgets. Wrap headphones, bracelets, pens, necklaces, sunglasses and more!
- If your girls love Barbie they are going to flip over this new Barbie Saddle N’ Ride Horse. Barbie actually swings up onto her horse and begins to ride in one swift motion- her horse really walks!
- For the girls who loves to help you in the kitchen the Chocolate Pen is a must. She can draw one-of-a-kind delicious shapes made with real confectioners’ chocolate. What girl wouldn’t want to write messages that melt in your mouth!?
- Speaking of melting in your mouth the Girl Scouts Cookie Oven really does make some delicious cookies! My easy bake oven was one of my favorite toys, but let’s face it those treats never really tasted that great. Well let me tell you the Thin Mint cookies baked in this little oven taste just like the real thing, girls will love baking special treats with this new and improved toy!
- If your daughter is an avid stuffed animal collector like min she will love the new FurReal Friends StarLily, My Magical Unicorn. Girls can pet and hold StarLily and watch as she flutters her beautiful wings and her horn flashes in different colors to match her mood. Her front leg moves; she sits, stands and lies down; and she can even move when she hears music, get ready for all kinds of magical adventures with StarLily!
- If your girls are still belting out “Let It Go” then this toy will make her dreams come true. The Disney Frozen Elsa Castle is a magical, light-up castle inspired by Elsa’s icy castle in the mountains. With just the touch of a button the snowy mountain side transforms to stairs and kids can make it grow taller and taller by turning the crank. Of course, the castle has tons of magical accessories guaranteed to inspire lots of magical moments for those Frozen obsessed girls.
- Girls will love embarking on secret undercover missions with the Nerf Rebelle Secrets and Spies Arrow Revolution Blaster. With this powerful bow, you can unleash 6 whistling arrows with fast fire without reloading, and blast arrows at targets up to 90 feet away. That’s right, now she’ll finally be able to take on big brother and his friends in a friendly game of “capture the bad guy.”
Now that you are armed with some of the hottest gifts in town and literally something for every personality type on your list you can rest easy knowing that there are only 74 more days until Christmas. Just head to Walmart and pick up on of these gifts to make magical holiday dreams come true!
Leave a comment and tell us which one of these gifts you think will be favorites on your daughter’s Christmas wish list.