Are you hosting Thanksgiving this weekend? Or are you the lucky one who gets to be the guest at someone else’s home?
We all know that preparing the Thanksgiving meal, or entertaining in general can be a lot of work. So if you got off the hook this year and don’t have to do all the cooking and hosting you can show your appreciation with a lovely hostess gift.
No matter what time of year it is our Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread make the perfect, delicious, and easy gift any hostess will love!
Thoughtful Hostess Gift Ideas
Since I’m not hosting Thanksgiving this year (YAY!) I knew I wanted to make sure our host knew just how much we appreciated all of her hard work. So, I whipped up this garlic herb butter, picked up some artisan bread from Market Street and in no time flat I’ve got a lovely gift I know that the host and her guest can enjoy.
And, this jar of garlic herb butter is not only delicious spread on artisan bread, but it’s a great addition to turkey, steaks and so much more!
You just need a few ingredients to make this flavorful butter.
And don’t forget to pick up a few loaves of artisan bread to pair with your delicious butter. My favorites are the Rustica, Black Pepper Parmesan, and Roasted Garlic Baguette.
Once the unsalted butter is at room temperature add in the finely chopped garlic, rosemary, and thyme. Mix everything together and add salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon the garlic herb butter into a small container (I found these little jars in the Dollar Section at Target) Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Tie a tag to the butter and add it to a basket with your artisan bread.
You are all set to deliver the perfect hostess gift….or enjoy this delicious garlic herb butter at your own parties this holiday season!
Garlic Herb Butter Spread
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Thyme, finely chopped
- 1 cup butter, unsalted, softned
- salt and pepper
- Finely chop the garlic cloves, rosemary and thyme
- In a large bowl, combine butter, rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Use a spoon to combine all of the ingredients well.
- Scoop the mixture into a glass jar, screw the lid on tight
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until the butter is firm.
- Serve with artisan bread or use it as a marinade for turkey, steaks, or other meat.
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Mini Lasagna Roll-up Appetizers for Holiday Entertaining
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Ideas
- Baseball Game Treats
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- Floating the Frio River the Ultimate Texas Road Trip Destination
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- 10 Patriotic Signs for 4th of July
- Back to School Morning Routine Checklist