The end of another school year is quickly approaching. I’m sure your students are getting excited! Are you thinking about what to give the teacher for an end of school year gift? I’m sharing an idea that is easy to create, and may even inspire you to create something similar.
Not only are students looking forward to the Summer off, I suspect teachers are as well! With that in mind, I put together a gift that would help get our teacher off to a relaxing start to Summer vacay! I put together a gift that says: sit back, relax, and enjoy a refreshing drink.
The drink dispenser didn’t fit both Crystal Light containers, so I placed one inside. You can even buy a couple different flavors, and add a fun assortment.
I then added one of my printable tags, and attached it with twine. This end of year teacher gift was so easy to put together, and it would be perfect for them to enjoy during the Summer months. Add a book, or a magazine, maybe some flip-flops, and sunglasses, and your teacher will be made in the shade!
You can download the free printable tags I created, here. They have a fun Summer message, and are perfect to add to any end of year gift.
I hope my drink dispenser gift gave you some fun ideas of what to get your teachers, teacher aides, office staff, etc. I’m sure they’d appreciate the gesture of relaxing days ahead!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Casino Night Party Ideas for Teens
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Ideas
- Giant DIY Balloon Christmas Wreath
- FREE Fall Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Halloween Monster Freak Shakes
- Easy Entertaining with Summer Seafood Boil Party
- DIY Back to School Time Capsule
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- Tattle Monster