Your friends are sure to feel lucky when you give them these adorable St. Patrick’s Day Favor Bags. They are perfect as party favors or as prizes at the end of a Leprechaun treasure hunt, either way you are celebrating they are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Filled with delicious gold coins these easy to create favor bags make a special treat. And you only need a few minutes to whip them up.
What you’ll need:
- Muslin Bag (I found mine in the Target Dollar Spot)
- Gold glitter iron on vinyl
- Green thread (optional)
- Gold Coins
- Iron the wrinkles out of the muslin bag and lay flat.
- I used my new Cricut Explore to cut out small hearts from the gold glitter vinyl (this stuff is amazing!) If you don’t have a cutting machine you can use a heart punch. You could also print a template and paint the shamrock on with gold paint.
- Arrange the hearts to look like shamrocks. Follow the directions and iron on the vinyl.
- Cut a small strip of white cardstock and write or stamp the word “Lucky” on it.
- Use your sewing machine and sew the “Lucky” paper to the muslin bag
- If you want to add a pop of color carefully add a green stitch to the top of the bag.
- Fill with gold chocolate coins and give to your lucky friends.
I’m going to use my St. Patrick’s Day Favor Bags for a fun little Leprechaun treasure hunt I’m surprising the kids with. What would you use yours for?
- O-Fish-Ally Summer Drink and Printable Tags
- National Donut Day Tags
- St. Patrick’s Day Bubble Gum Rainbow and Pot of Gold
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Bunny Gift Card Holders
- How to Use the Cricut Mug Press
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- Personalized Mother’s Day Necklace Gift Idea
- How to Paint Woven Baskets with Acrylic Paint
- DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Lottery Ticket Cake Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Popsicle Stick Flag Craft