I love to throw parties and look for any excuse to have them…so I threw together a St. Paddy’s Day party for some of our adorable friends. The weather was GORGEOUS so we threw down some blankets in the backyard, moved the grocery store outside, gathered up some sidewalk chalk and let everyone loose (11 kiddos to be exact).
A party wouldn’t be complete without tasty food so I put together some simple snacks to help celebrate.I printed the cupcake toppers from TomKat Studio and then used my Cricut to spruce them up, aren’t they cute?!
I had lots of sweet treats so I wanted to include something that was healthy. A yummy fruit rainbow complete with marshmallow clouds and a pot of gold.
I found these cute tin pails at the dollar spot at Target. I used them as the centerpiece and filled with with chocolate covered pretzels with green sprinkles, yellow & green gummy worms and Skittles.
It was a wonderful afternoon with good girlfriends and lots of laughter from the kids. I took my camera outside to take pictures but got busy enjoying the afternoon so I didn’t get any pictures.
Here is a picture of all the kids (minus Mason who wanted no part of this nonsense).
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Won’t ZOO Be Mine Valentines
- DIY Cricut Koala Valentine’s Day Card
- Broomstick Party Skewers
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- How to Host Backyard Oktoberfest Party
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Cricut Conversation Heart Valentine’s Day Party
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- Jingle and Mingle Christmas Party
- Luau Birthday Party