My mom was trying to find a simple gift she could give to the teachers she works with and asked me to help. She first suggested I make these super cute apple cupcakes from the new cupcake book she gave me for Easter, but I convinced her these would be a much better idea (ie, less time consuming!)
I made bag toppers using the free printables from DimplePrints and patterned paper. I shredded green tissue paper and put a little in the bottom of my cello bags for a little extra cushion, plus it looked better.
A sweet treat for dedicated and very deserving teachers.
Aubrey had a preschool program today (which was the cutest thing ever) and she gave them to her teachers afterwards. It was precious to watch her thank her teachers.
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- National Donut Day Tags
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- 20 Summer Crafts for Boys
- Lottery Ticket Cake Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Soccer Snack Bags