Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I’m very fond of teachers and all of their hard work! My entire family is in education and I know first hand how hard they work to teach, nurture and inspire young minds. I love Aubrey’s preschool and adore her teachers, so I want to make sure we show them just how much we appreciate them next week.
I wanted a non-edible gift for one of the days and thought a simple bouquet of flowers would be perfect.
First, I rounded up some supplies.
I bought several packages of ABC magnets a while back at the dollar spot at Target (I knew I’d find something to use them for eventually). I have tons of mason jars and decided to use those as the containers. I needed something to put in the center to hold water and the flowers so I went on a hunt to find a small narrow container. The kids got bubbles in their Easter baskets and they happened to be the perfect size, I just peeled off the label.
I placed the bubble container in the center and stuffed the magnets around it. Next, I filled the container with water and added the flowers.
Finally, I added a bow and a darling “Thank You” tag from DimplePrints. You can download their free teacher printables here.
A sweet and simple thank you to let Aubrey’s teachers know how much we appreciate all they do! With an added bonus, they can use the magnets in the classroom once the flowers are gone. 🙂
Here are some of my projects from the past, in case you need some more inspiration. Click on the link for more details.
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- National Donut Day Tags
- How to Use Cricut Foil Transfer System
- DIY Beach Sunset Paint Pour Coasters
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- Lottery Ticket Cake Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- Hot Air Balloon Valentine Box