We started off the Easter season with a fun Easter egg hunt party with our friends.
Through out the month we also took the kids to a few community sponsored Easter events. There were lots of games and activities to enjoy.
I made the kids Easter outfits and they looked so sweet on Easter morning. Everyone thought they looked precious and no one had a clue I had just finished them 30 minutes before church started, we’ll I guess now they do.
Later that afternoon we enjoyed Easter dinner and another egg hunt at my parents. The kids had so much fun hunting for eggs (and bonus most of them were filled with cold hard cash!). Their favorite part was a fun tradition we used to do when we lived in South Texas, Cascarones Eggs. Cascarones are confetti filled eggs you crack on the heads of unsuspecting bystanders.
It was certainly a fun filled Easter season with lots of activities, parties, egg hunts, friends and family. We are so grateful for the many blessings in our lives.
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- Boho Bunny Easter Party Ideas
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Best Neighborhoods to View Christmas Lights in DFW
- Floating the Frio River the Ultimate Texas Road Trip Destination
- FREE Easter Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait