Notebook Paper Bags make the perfect favor bag for back-to-school treats or amazing teacher gifts.
Do you remember shopping for school supplies as a kid? I loved picking out new notebooks, pens, and anything I could use to jazz up my school books. When you think of school supplies you can’t help but think of new crayons, chalkboards, and notebook paper. But, let’s forget the homework and create fun and easy Notebook Paper Bags to celebrate back to school.
I originally created this post 10 years ago, with favor bags I found on Etsy. However, I recently realized that you can no longer find the notebook-lined favor bags. Which inspired me to update this post with a DIY version that is super simple and easy to make in less than 10 minutes.
These perfectly lined notebook paper favor bags are bio-degradable and food safe. The bags are 5 x 7 and just the right size for putting treats or trinkets in for a fun back-to-school surprise.
DIY Notebook Paper Bags
I filled a bunch of these treat bags with caramel popcorn, wrapped them with twine, and added a chalkboard favor tag. Be sure to download the free printable Back 2 School tags to complete your favor bags.
Our neighborhood school has an annual “Back to School Parade” it’s such a fun tradition and a great way for the kids to get excited about meeting their teachers later that evening. I took these darling notebook paper favor bags with me to the parade for the kiddos to munch on and enjoy while waiting for their teachers to drive by.
These cute little bags are not only great for back to school, but I’ve already got some fun plans for these for teacher appreciation week and teacher gifts throughout the year!
Watch the video to see how to create the notebook paper bags.
- White Favor Bag
- Red Colored Pencil
- Blue Colored Pencil
- Red Baker's Twine
- Free Printable Back 2 School Tags
- Red Button and scraps of paper
- Draw horizontal lines across the white favor bag with the blue colored pencil
- Draw a vertical line down the left side of the bag with the red colored pencil.
- Download and print out the free Back 2 School tags.
- Cut out the tag and use Baker's Twine to tie it to the bag.
- Add a button apple embellishment to complete this fun treat bag.
- Fill with your favorite treat and enjoy!
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- Team Soccer Party Ideas
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- How to Plan the Perfect Fall Picnic Date
- 15 No-Sew Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- 20 Summer Crafts for Girls
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- Here’s The Scoop Ice Cream Gift Basket
- 10 Minute Homemade Jellyfish Costume