I love this time of year and all the opportunities to sprinkle in a little wonder and excitement for my kids! We just moved so many of our normal Christmas traditions or holiday celebrations have been put on hold while we try to settle back into a routine, but I still want to create fun moments for my kids to enjoy. These Mistletoe Jello treats are a fun way to add a festive touch to holiday parties, play dates or a special after dinner treat. I originally shared these tasty treats as part of Design Dazzles Christmas Wonderful series, but in case you missed it I’m sharing all the details (all three steps) with you!
And this treat is so easy to make so it won’t add to your already long to do list. Here is what you’ll need:
1 box of green Jell-o
Red Hot candies
Make your Jell-o according to the directions on the box. Once it is set add a dollop of cool whip on top. Add a few mint leaves and three red hot candies to complete your Mistletoe Jello.
This Mistletoe Jello treat is sure to make your kids pucker up and give you a big kiss. Serve and enjoy a little holiday cheer!
For more stress free holiday ideas and traditions check out our North Pole Breakfast and Letters to Santa Party. If you want something for the whole family our 12 Days of Service Project is a great one for spreading a little holiday cheer.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- DIY Cricut Christmas Money Holder
- Giant DIY Balloon Christmas Wreath
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Cozy Classic Red Plaid Christmas Tree
- DIY Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Ideas
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Spicy Chipotle BBQ Sauce – Father’s Day Awesomesauce
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait