A friend of mine has been redoing her sweet little girls bedroom and asked me to help her with a few projects. It’s been fun and really makes me want to get started with Aubrey’s room redo (can’t find fabric I love for the bedding, yet. Anybody have a fabric source they love?)
I made a custom cornice board, which turned out adorable, but of course I forgot to take pictures of it. She wanted it to match this sweet bedding from Land of Nod.I painted a a custom dress up suitcase for her. Love the lavender and green color combination.And most recently I just finished painting her name to hang on the wall.I will definitely have to repaint Aubrey’s letters when we redo her room, this was so much fun and easy.
That’s one lucky little girl, her room is going to be adorable!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party