What is the Cricut Foil Transfer System
The Cricut Foil System is a tool compatible with the Cricut Maker that is pressure-activated, eliminating the need for heat and cords.
With this pressure-activated tool and Cricut Foil Transfer Sheets, you can create stunning foil effects and embellish anything with ease.
You can use the Cricut Foil tool with any machine in the Explore and Maker lines and it seamlessly integrates into Cricut Design Space making it simple to apply foil in conjunction with any other action like cutting or debossing.
How to Make DIY Foil Party Invitations
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Casino Night Party Ideas for Teens
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Ideas
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Teen Tiki Time Birthday Party Ideas
- Daddy Daughter Sock Hop Valentine’s Day Party
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- 20 Summer Crafts for Boys
- Twins Carnival Birthday Party
- Valentine’s Day Box Idea