I love planning parties, gathering ideas and handcrafting projects to make that special day EXTRAORDINARY and I’ve decided to share my passion with you! Once a week I will be featuring a party inspiration board ($75 value) based on themes and feedback from YOU! This week’s party inspiration board is for a fan who is planning a Cupcake Wars party, but would work for any cupcake themed event.
Resources: Cupcake Garland, Cupcake Cake Pops, Cupcake Supplies Display, Baking Hats, Cupcake Party Shirt, Pink Polka Dot Cupcake Liners, Cupcake Awards, Striped Party Straws, Baking Liner Straw Fringe, Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Mini Rolling Pin
Since there aren’t a lot of specific “Cupcake Wars” parties out there I decided to create a bright, fun and creative inspiration board perfect for any cupcake themed party. You can successfully execute this theme with a few simple and creative ideas. Not sure where to start? Here are some ideas to help you plan the perfect Cupcake Party.
- Choose a color scheme like this bright pink, aqua and orange color palette
- Divide guest into teams based on your color scheme. Make aprons in different colors or baking hats with different colored cupcake liners to identify the teams.
- Use stacked cake plates to display the supplies. Make sure you include lots of options for frosting, sprinkles and sweet toppers.
- Make individual mini cupcake stands to display the finished cupcakes.
- Create cupcake liner awards to give out to the most creative, best looking, tastiest, ect.
- Use cupcake liners to make your party decorations. Make cupcake liner garland or banners, flowers and festive straws.
- Send party guest home with DIY cupcake kits filled with sprinkles, icing and pretty cupcake liners.