This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
The new Cricut EasyPress Tote is perfect for storage and on the go crafting. For years I’ve been telling you why my Cricut Maker is my favorite craft tool, and recently you’ve probably heard me profess my love about the benefits of the Cricut EasyPress and why I think it’s a must-have accessory. So it should come as no surprise that I’m in love with Cricut’s newest product, the Cricut EasyPress Tote!
Whether you are crafting at home, headed to a girl’s weekend craft retreat, or teaching a craft class in your community you are going to want to add this new product to your craft arsenal. The Cricut EasyPress Tote is perfect for crafting on the go, and the perfect storage for your EasyPress Mat and accessories.
What you need to know about the EasyPress Tote
The EasyPress Tote comes in three different sizes so there is a perfect size no matter which EasyPress you have!
Cricut EasyPress Tote Small – fits the 6″ x 7″ EasyPress 2
Cricut EasyPress Tote Medium – fits the 9″ x 9″ EasyPress 2
Cricut EasyPress Tote Large – fits the 12″ x 10″ EasyPress 2 and the original EasyPress
The Cricut EasyPress Tote is constructed with rugged, heat-resistant material that will keep your machine protected whether it is sitting on your craft room shelves or traveling with you to your next craft adventure.
Cricut EasyPress Tote Features
- Includes a strong velcro strap that keeps the machine firmly in place during travel
- Features a comfortable shoulder strap and a strong handle for easy carrying options
- Premium bag that fits the Cricut EasyPress, Safety Base, mat and small accessories
- Includes a large back pocket and a convenient front pocket for storage
Using the Cricut EasyPress Tote
Using the Cricut EasyPress Tote is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First, place the safety base inside the tote.
Next, place the cooled EasyPress on top of the safety base.
Finally, wrap the cord around the outside of the EasyPress and secure the machine in place with the velcro strap.
Zip up the tote, store the EasyPress mat in the outside pocket along with heat transfer vinyl or other project supplies. You can even use the front zipper pocket to store tools or accessories you’ll need for any EasyPress project.
I love these stylish totes because they are a great way to store my EasyPress machines when they are not being used and they are perfect for on the go crafting adventures. Who’s ready for a craft retreat?!
Looking for fun and easy project ideas you can make with your EasyPress? Be sure to check out these popular posts:
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Broomstick Party Skewers
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Backyard County Fair Party
- DIY Cricut Conversation Heart Valentine’s Day Party
- Pink and Purple Princess Party Candy Bar
- Fall Pumpkin Scarecrow
- Here’s The Scoop Ice Cream Gift Basket
- Meet the Teacher Gift Idea
- DIY Fishing Pole