Art inspires creativity, imagination and lots of colorful fun. That is why I decided to host a Create. Dream. Play. Art Party play date with some of our dear friends and let the creativity flow.
Hang an old white sheet outside and fill spray bottles with 2-3 drops of tempura paint. Next, add water until you have a thin, watery consistency. Make sure you use washable paint, it gets messy!
The kids worked up an appetite, after lots of spray painting on the canvas and each other. I kept the snacks simple, yet colorful to keep in theme with our “art party.” I served rainbow fruit kabobs, rainbow sprinkle marshmallows, rice krispie paint brushes, paint mix Chex Mix and rainbow water. I used the masterpiece the kids created last year as the colorful backdrop behind the food table.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- All-American Baseball Party Ideas
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- DIY Beach Sunset Paint Pour Coasters
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Luau Birthday Party