I personally love everything about Halloween, it’s one of my favorite holidays, and I like to incorporate everything from creepy skeletons at my Murder Mystery party to a silly DIY Monsters. One of my favorite Halloween decorations is this DIY Halloween Sign that says “Beware: The wicked witch and her little monsters live here.” My crazy kids certainly remind me of a bunch of monsters from time to time so I thought it was only appropriate to plan a Halloween party inspired by these colorful, silly monsters that occupy my home. I teamed up with my friends at Chinet to create a colorful, silly and not-so-scary Monster Mash Halloween party the whole family will love.
If you are looking for something different than the typical black, white and orange Halloween party you are going to love this bright and bold party bursting with color. There are no tricks here, just a party full of treats!
One of my favorite details from this party were the giant googly monster eyes. I simply used Chinet® Classic White™ dinner plates and painted them with brightly colored acrylic paint. Once the paint was dry I added giant googly eyes I found at my local craft store. These giant, silly monster eyes made the perfect backdrop, and it was so easy too!
Make sure you head over to the Chinet blog to see all of the cute, and easy party details.
This fun, family friendly monster party was full of bold colors, yummy treats and lots of extraordinary memories. With just a few supplies and sweet treats you can host a monster sized party and unleash a wickedly good fun this Halloween!
Don’t miss these other colorful and creative monster inspired Halloween crafts, recipes and parties:
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- French Toast with Lemon Mascarpone Cream
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- DIY Bubble Bath Halloween Costume
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- Teacher Appreciation Gifts: ‘Donut’ You Know You’re a Great Teacher Free Printable