Just one bite, and you won’t be able to resist this easy chocolate churro popcorn snack mix! Churros are the perfect sweet treat so when you combine them with the salty crunch of popcorn you have a delicious snack ideal for any occasion.
If you’ve ever been to an amusement park you’ve likely caught a whiff of the sweet aroma of cinnamon churros. They are the perfect blend of soft and crunchy fried dough with a hint of vanilla, dusted with cinnamon and sugar. Now you can enjoy churros anytime with a deliciously sweet snack mix that you can make in less than 10 minutes.
I’m not a morning person, so cereal is a staple in our house for breakfast. The kids can make their own and it’s quick and easy, which is ideal when you aren’t a morning person. We recently discovered the new Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros, a delicious irresistible crunchy cereal that reminds me of my favorite treat.
My kids loved waking up to these bite-sized churros in their cereal bowls. Each bite delivered a cinnamon packed crunch and the milk soaked up all that yummy goodness too.
We discovered that this tasty cereal goes beyond the breakfast table and makes a tasty snack too. This easy chocolate churro popcorn snack mix is perfect for Oscar parties, family game night or a boho-inspired fiesta.
White chocolate popcorn drizzled with chocolate, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros, Chocolate Toast Crunch and chocolate covered caramels come together for an easy sweet and crunchy snack.
Put a big bowl of this snack mix on the table and watch it disappear. Or make mini popcorn treat cones and fill them up for grab and go snack ideal for parties.
You are going to love this snack mix and I guarantee it won’t last long so be sure to make a big batch!
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 3 TBSP granulated sugar
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 11 oz white chocolate, melted
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros
- 1 cup Chocolate Toast Crunch
- 1 cup chocolate covered caramel candy
- 1/2 cup almonds (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions.
- Pour popcorn in a large mixing bowl, pour melted butter over the top.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the popcorn and toss to coat.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the tops, toss to coat. Spread popcorn on prepared baking sheet. Allow chocolate to harden, about 10 minutes, then drizzle with melted chocolate and let it harden.
- Mix in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros, Chocolate Toast Crunch and chocolate covered caramel candy.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and eat within 2 days for the freshest snack.
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Halloween Monster Freak Shakes
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups
- Spicy Chipotle BBQ Sauce – Father’s Day Awesomesauce
- Chocolate Peppermint Candy