S’mores are a favorite campfire treat for young and old, and around here we love them! I set up a table in the backyard with camping items I’d gathered from around the house (and my mom’s) and added lots of different options to build the perfect s’more.
I made this fun little sign with scrap wood and sticks (FREE)
There were cute little kits with all the fixings for guest to grab. See my post about those here.
I took the kids to the store with me and let them pick out marshmallows. We had strawberry, caramel/vanilla swirl, mint chocolate, regular and jumbo marshmallows.
We had chocolate bars and peanut butter cups (the PB cups were a crow
Although, I do have to say that whoever invented National S’mores Day did not live in Texas…it was still way too hot at 8pm to be sitting around the campfire!
Next, year I think we’ll head to the mountains to enjoy our s’mores! 😉
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Gypsy Fortune Teller Halloween Party
- Teen Tiki Time Birthday Party Ideas
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- How to Plan an Outdoor Movie Night
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party
- Family BBQ Party Ideas
- Peacock Princess Party