Make the first day of school special for your kiddos with a simple and fun Back to School breakfast.
The first day of school is an exciting day and even if everyone is ready for the big day there are still a few jitters. I made my kids favorite breakfast treat, blueberry muffins with fresh fruit and milk to get their day started right!
My friend Michelle from Maddycakes Muse recently hosted a Back to School party and she had this brilliant idea for the moms to write a note to their kindergartner that they would open the day of their high school graduation. I LOVED the idea so much I decided to also create a Kindergarten Time Capsule.
I made a cute little note card to write my letter to my little girl. I used pre-made brown kraft cards from Hobby Lobby and just added Washi Tape (my new favorite craft addiction) to the bottom of the card. I cut out an apple from Sprinkled with Paper’s new Back to School Party Collection.
Now, I’ve got exciting news for you! You can create your own fun back to school breakfast and time capsule with these adorable printables from Sprinkled with Paper.
- Back to School Snack Board Ideas
- French Toast with Lemon Mascarpone Cream
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- Back to School Crafts to Make with Your Cricut
- DIY Face Masks and Essentials Bag with Cricut
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- Back to School Morning Routine Checklist
- 5 Teacher Gifts Teachers Really Want
- Hot Cocoa Stand – Share the Joy
- Meet the Teacher Gift Idea
- Teacher Appreciation Money Tree
- Tattle Monster