I am thrilled to be a part of my dear friend Courtney Whitmore’s new book blog tour, Candy Making for Kids! Courtney was my roommate at SNAP and she is just as sweet, adorable and genuine in person as she is on her blog! You may know Courtney from her fabulous website Pizzazzerie or her previous book Push Up Pops. If you haven’t already bought and read her first book, Push Up Pops, you should! It’s full of delicious eye candy ideal for anyone who loves to plan parties.
As a mother of 3 children, I’m excited to help launch her latest book, Candy Making for Kids now available here on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Candy Making for Kids is jammed pack with fun and playful ideas that are perfect for kids of any age. Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Editor-At-Large of Southern Living said it best “There is nothing more fun than entertaining children. They make the best guests! Pick any sweet treat from Courtney’s book and dazzle the little guests and adults alike!”
Congratulations Courtney on another successful book! As a stop on the Candy Making for Kids book tour I’m thrilled to be able to offer one lucky reader a chance to win a signed copy of the new book.
Win It: This is a Rafflecoper giveaway, open to U.S. residents only. The first entry is mandatory, the rest are extra ways to enter. Remember to leave an email address and good luck!
Buy It: You can purchase Candy Making for Kids at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway. If you want your book signed, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line BOOK SIGNATURE and proof of purchase (screen shot of Amazon order, picture of receipt, etc) along with a shipping address, who to make the greeting out to, and she’ll send you a book plate.
Author: Courtney Whitmore
Photography: Zac Williams
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party