I made the most of my party decor by adding multiple cake stands, and incorporating inexpensive paper lanterns. Attach them above your party table for a little extra fun. Mixing patterns is one of my favorite things to do, when decorating for a party. Here I’m using polka dots, and stripes.
For the centerpiece, I set out a Witch’s cauldron. I thought it would be fun to fill it with popcorn, and then add a couple Witch legs for a touch of spooky!
Simple green pistachio flavored macarons were set out on an orange cake stand. They gave a festive pop of color!
Popcorn balls were displayed in a cute Witch’s boot bowl that I found at HomeGoods. The bowl coordinated perfectly with our Witch theme.
Bubbling cauldrons were displayed on top of a black cake stand. They’re were really easy to put together. I found green gumballs, to represent bubbles, and put them inside of mini Witch’s cauldrons.
Don’t forget to have some fun photo props for all your party guests to use! I found a polka dot Mason jar, and displayed a few fun photo prop signs inside.
Store bought cupcakes were dressed up with a simple topper, and cupcake wrappers. I found these in Walmart‘s Halloween section.
I painted this faux pumpkin black, and then added green polka dots with a round sponge brush. I set it out on top of a cake stand for some easy decorating.
To help tie in more polka dots, I created a cake out of styrofoam rounds, wrapping paper, and tissue festooning. Simple & cute decor that added instant fun as it sat on top of a Witch’s boot cake stand.
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- All-American Baseball Party Ideas
- Beer Tasting Birthday Party Ideas with Cricut
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait
- Witches Party Invitations and Free Download