For Halloween this year, don’t go out and spend a lot of money on a costume that the kids will most likely only wear once. If you have never made your own costume, you’re in for a treat. Some of these amazing DIY Halloween costumes are so easy to recreate! And you can add your own touches to them to make the perfect costume for your kiddos. With so many amazing DIY costumes out there I thought I would gather some of our favorites to help inspire you to make your own for an extraordinary Halloween!
You can’t get anymore unique than your own head in a jar!
Who can resist a lemonade stand? Just look how darling these DIY costumes are! The best thing is that they aren’t heavy at all!
Make me a Mummy! You can go so many routes with your own Mummy costumes!
If your girl is still singing “Let it Go” or “Frozen Heart”- and insists on being Elsa… This is a great NO SEW costume!
I hope some of these DIY Halloween costumes inspire your creativity so that you and your little ones can spend time together creating extraordinary memories! Which DIY costume is your favorite?
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Team Soccer Party Ideas
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- How to Use Cricut Foil Transfer System
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 15 No-Sew Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- Peacock Princess Party