This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
I often get asked by friends and readers what my favorite craft tool is. Without hesitation, I can tell you that hands down my favorite craft tool is my Cricut Explore Air 2. It is such a versatile tool that allows me to create all kinds of projects from home decor to party favors. As the holiday season approaches you may be considering adding a Cricut machine to your Christmas wish list, which is why I’m excited to share the 5 Things I Love About My Cricut Explore Air 2. Plus, I’m sharing a quick and easy holiday favor box you can fill with goodies and give to teachers, neighbors, or friends.
The Cricut Explore Air 2 can cut and write up to 2x faster than previous Cricut Explore models, and it cuts more than 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric. From cards to custom T-shirts to home decor, Explore Air 2 makes it easy to realize your creative vision. With the embedded Bluetooth® feature I can create on the go with my laptop, iPad or iPhone. When you are a busy mom of three constantly on the go, every minute counts. Having the ability to select Fast Mode when I need to make a quick project, like a last-minute teacher gift for Christmas, is an absolute dream.
Cricut Explore Air 2 Key Features
Here are some key features that make the Cricut Explore Air 2 SO amazing!
- This DIY speed machine combines time-saving performance and class-leading simplicity
- Cuts 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to a range of specialty materials
- Fine-Point Blade for cutting a wide variety of popular craft materials
- Fast Mode for up to 2X faster cutting and writing(1)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Compatible with Scoring Stylus and Deep-Point Blade (sold separately)
- Double tool holder to keep blade and pen always at the ready
- Design Space® software for iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®
- Upload and use your own images and fonts for free
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges
5 Things I Love About My Cricut Explore Air 2
1. Create Quick and Easy Personalized Gifts
Whether you need a last-minute birthday gift or are making handmade holiday gifts for neighbors and friends you can use the Cricut Explore Air 2 to create one-of-a-kind gifts that will wow! I love making personalized gift boxes, like these cute peppermint favor boxes, or using small jars to place treats and gifts inside for all of our neighbors. Simply personalize jars by adding vinyl, with over 100,000 images in Cricut Design Space you are bound to find the perfect sentiment for all of your gifts this year. Be sure to check out this tutorial to create your own peppermint favor boxes.
2. Make Handmade Holiday Decor
When it comes to holiday decor I tend to change my mind frequently, but that can get expensive if you are shopping for new decor each year. That is why I love my Cricut Explore Air 2, you can create beautiful, handmade holiday decor in no time at all to fit any theme or style!
3. Create Custom Party Supplies
Entertaining during the holidays is one of my favorite things. But what happens when you can’t find the party supplies in your color scheme or style? That’s easy, use the Cricut Explore Air 2 to create custom party supplies and decor in any color or style! Last year my girls wanted a bright and colorful Fa La La Llama Christmas party and I couldn’t find what I wanted anywhere. I created an entire llama themed holiday party complete with decorations, favor boxes and personalized PJs. It’s so easy to whip up everything from party hats, favor bags, banners and so much more with the Cricut Explore Air 2.
4. Make Personalized PJs and Holiday Shirts
Tis’ the season to rock your Christmas jammies! But, not just any PJs, no we need cute personalized fa la la la llama PJs. Every year we make matching PJs for all of the cousins and it’s a Christmas tradition that wouldn’t be possible without the help of my Cricut. Or whip up a few cute holiday shirts with the thousands of images and sayings in Design Space to feel festive all season long.
5. Create Unique Tags, Cards and Gift Wrap
I believe that a beautifully wrapped gift can show the special people in your life just how much you really care. I personally love receiving beautifully wrapped packages, for me, it’s like getting a gift within a gift. I use my Cricut Explore Air 2 every year to achieve those perfect one-of-a-kind Christmas packages. And here’s a bonus, you can use the writing feature on the Cricut Explore Air 2 to make gift tags, or address those Christmas card envelopes.
There you have it, now you know a little bit about why I love my Cricut Explore Air 2. If you are looking for the ultimate craft tool this holiday season be sure to put the Cricut Explore on your Christmas list and who knows, maybe Santa will surprise you!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Notebook Paper Bags – School Treat
- Heart Pop-It Valentine with Free Printable Tags
- Daddy Daughter Sock Hop Valentine’s Day Party
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- Backyard Biergarten Oktoberfest Party Ideas
- FREE Thanksgiving Cell Phone Wallpaper
- 20 Summer Crafts for Boys
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift