Halloween is drawing near- do you have any plans? It is on a Saturday this year and I am so excited about that! It gives us the opportunity to do something the night before Halloween and then we still have ALL day Saturday to prepare for the evening festivities! If you’re thinking of throwing a party, you should check out these wickedly awesome Halloween parties that I just love! Some of them are spooky and dark, and others are bright and fun. You can get inspired by so many of these parties and take ideas from each one to create your own fabulous Halloween celebration! And make sure you check out their Facebook pages for other great party ideas!
I hope you enjoyed seeing all these parties! Halloween is my favorite so if I could I would have a party every Friday and Saturday night until Halloween! And if you decide to host your own Halloween party this year don’t forget about the Halloween Treats!
Need a last minute costume idea for Halloween? We’ve rounded up 18 Amazing DIY Halloween Costumes that you can throw together, just in time for those spooky fun Halloween parties or trick-or-treating!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Casino Night Party Ideas for Teens
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Chic Boho Birthday Cake
- FREE Thanksgiving Cell Phone Wallpaper
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- Family BBQ Party Ideas