I’m back today with another easy and fun Valentine’s Day idea you can put together in less than 1o minutes. My Valentine Bingo In a Jar Gift is a fun and creative way to spread some love on heart day! You could make one of these sweet jars and have it waiting for your kids when they wake up on Valentine’s Day, or make some up and deliver them to friends so they can play a sweet game of bingo with their family. Either way these simple gifts in a jar are sure to make the kiddos in your life smile.
I’ve updated this Bingo in a Jar gift from a few years back when I partnered with Piggy Bank Parties and crew to create a Vintage Valentine’s Day party. I am going to be out of town on Valentine’s Day so I’m putting together a little love package for my kiddos so they feel extra special and loved and while trying to come up with ideas of what to include that didn’t cost a lot of money this little gem popped into my head.
If you have 10 minutes and these supplies you can create your very own Valentine Bingo In a Jar Gifts:
- Quart Mason Jar wide opening and lid
- Heart Bingo Cards from Piggy Bank Parties
- Heart shaped candy or conversation hearts
- Washi tape
Download and print the Heart bingo cards. Cut them out and determine how many cards you need to include in each jar.
Place the cards in the Mason jar and then fill with the heart shaped candy.
Use washi tape to decorate the Mason jar lid and the screw the lid on the jar.
Deliver your Valentine Bingo In a Jar Gift to someone special or break it out for a fun family game night on Valentine’s Day! I absolutely adore Valentine’s Day and of course I’m a sucker for gifts in a jar, so I think this little craft is a real winner! What do you think?
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- Free Inspirational Locker Printables
- School Supply Teacher Appreciation Gift + Free Printables
- 5 Tips for Hosting a Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Party
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Birthday Money Jar Gift Idea
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas with Free Printable