A friend saw the growth chart I made for our kiddos and commissioned me to make one for hers. She sent me a couple examples of what she was looking for and we decided on a tree/bird theme.
I was a little anxious about getting started on this one, I had a vision but wasn’t sure how it would turn out. Fortunately, it all came together and I think it turned out great. I like it so much I seriously considered redoing ours!First, I painted the tree, leaves and grass.Next, I painted a bird on the branches for each kid and added their name.Finally, I painted on the measurements and cut out vinyl numbers to complete the growth chart.
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- DIY Beach Sunset Paint Pour Coasters
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- Lottery Ticket Cake Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Model of the Moon – Science Fair Project
- DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art
- DIY Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags