Why wait for Taco Tuesday when you can celebrate your love for tacos with a Taco ‘Bout Love Valentine Fiesta!
This pink and red fiesta is perfect for a family-friendly Valentine’s dinner, Galentine’s or an engagement party. Forget the fancy dinner reservations, expensive flowers and give everyone what they really want, TACOS!
If you are like me and love a good fiesta themed celebration then be sure to visit Fun365 for all the products and details used to create this sweet Valentine’s Day Fiesta. Here is a sneak peek of some of my favorite details from this sweet fiesta.
Valentine’s Day Fiesta Decorations
Create a focal point for your celebration with a red, pink and white fiesta cutout garland. Layer it with a pink and red tissue paper flower garland and gold mylar balloons that say “Taco Bout Love.”
Oriental Trading carries a huge variety of fiesta themed decorations. You can find everything you need to create this pink and red love themed fiesta, including one of my favorite decorations the DIY Fiesta Fringe Cactus I made using 3D paper mache cactus.
Valentine’s Day Fiesta Printables
I was surprised to find that there weren’t many options available for a Fiesta themed party. I created a set of free printables that combines my love for tacos with Valentine’s Day. You can find all of the free printables on Fun365 to help you add colorful decor and clever puns to your fiesta.
Valentine’s Day Fiesta Food
Tacos, nachos, and guacamole oh my! Skip the chocolate covered strawberries and give everyone what they really want, TACOS! Grab some chips and make a batch of homemade salsa or spicy guacamole, because you know that is what everyone really wants.
Wash it all down with a coconut margarita or a cupid float.
No matter who you plan to celebrate Valentine’s Day with, make it extraordinary and celebrate with tacos, guac and lots of love! Be sure to check out all the products and party details for this Valentine’s Day Fiesta on Fun365.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party