This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
Things are heating up and before you know it the weather is going to be down right HOT! As much as I don’t love the scorching Texas heat, I do love carefree summer days. Summer sunshine and slower paced schedules have a way of bringing out my inner free spirit. And, so do the new SONIC® Cherry Limeade Slushed Pops
At our house summer is also a season for traditions, trips to Sonic Drive-In, dips in the pool and popsicles! I have fond memories of hitting up Sonic® for a Cherry Limeade before heading to the beach with friends, it’s was a summer tradition that I’ve kept alive with my kids. They look forward to our weekly trips to grab a slush before heading to the waterpark or meeting friends at the pool. Our summer is about to get even better, now that we can find the classic cherry and lime flavor combination from our favorite drink in the freezer section at Walmart. That’s right, now you can enjoy the familiar and classic flavors of summer with the new Sonic Cherry Limeade Slushed Pops!
In the summer our freezer is always stocked with cool, refreshing popsicles. It’s a great way to stay cool in the hot, humid Texas heat and I can’t think of anything more carefree than seeing the kids sitting in the shade devouring a popsicle with ruby red stained lips.
I couldn’t wait to try these new Sonic Cherry Limeade Twin Pops, and they did not disappoint! They taste exactly like the iconic drink from my childhood. The sweet cherry goodness with a hint of lime brings me back to the carefree days of summer. My kids loved them too and are excited about having this delicious treat to keep cool all summer long.
Head to the freezer section at your local Walmart to pick up a box of the new Sonic Cherry Limeade Twin Pops inspired by your favorite Sonic drink. Those hot summer days are no match for this cool treat!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Notebook Paper Bags – School Treat
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- Winter Woodland Christmas Tree – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- 25 Personalized Holiday Gift Ideas to Make with Cricut
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- 4th of July Flag Balloon Dart Game