Summer strawberry season means lots of ripe, red delicious berries and we put them to good use in this delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad with Honey Lime Dressing!
I’ve been making this Strawberry Spinach Salad for years and it is still one of my husband’s favorites. I remember when I first served it to him he thought I was crazy for thinking he would eat a salad with strawberries and mushrooms, but it was a hit and now even my kids love it!
The secret is the sweet and tangy dressing, it is so good you could drink it by it’s self!
And it’s super easy to make, all you need is a layer of fresh baby spinach, sliced strawberries, sliced mushrooms and a drizzle of the dressing.
Honey Lime Dressing
1/3 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon lime peel
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg or cinnamon
3/4 cup salad oil
Directions: In a small mixing bowl combine the honey, lime peel, lime juice and nutmeg. Whisk to mix ingredients, add half the oil to honey mixture in a think steady stream. Continue whisking till mixture is thick, add more oil until you reach desired flavor. Serve immediately or over and store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Makes about 1 cup.
This refreshing Strawberry Spinach Salad with Honey Lime Dressing is a great summertime dish the whole family will love. Tell me, does this recipe look like something you’d give a try?
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party