March means the promise of warmer weather, blooming flowers and Spring Break! My mom wanted to throw a little party for the teachers at her school to celebrate their upcoming week of freedom. She sent me an email told me what she had in mind, told me she was doing it in 1 week and then asked if I was in. Of course!
I put out a call on Facebook for inspiration or cute spring packages and Miranda with Whimsical Printables said she would love to design something for me. I was thrilled with her suggestion and even more excited she didn’t bat an eye when I told her I needed it in 3 days!
- DIY Gold Foil 1920s Party Invitation
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Giant DIY Balloon Christmas Wreath
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Tailgates and Touchdowns Game Day Party Ideas
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers