One of the easiest projects from my daughter’s Peacock Princess Party turned out to be one of my favorite things. Often times the smallest details can make a big impact and I thought these cups did just that. Here is how I transformed some boring cups into beautiful drinking vessels, perfect for serving Posh Peacock Punch!
I gathered a few supplies: white cups w/ cardboard sleeves, ribbon, jeweled embellishments, peacock feathers, and my hot glue gun.
I took my husband lunch one afternoon and noticed he had a ton of those white cups with the cardboard sleeves and I pleaded with him to bring home a few for me to use. He couldn’t understand why I wanted his company logo cups, but I had a vision! I gently took the card board sleeve apart and turned it inside out so the corrugated side was showing. I wrapped it around the cup and hot glued them in place.
Then I tied the ribbon around the cup and secured in place with a small dab of hot glue. I found jeweled brads in the scrapbook section at Hobby Lobby and bent the backs off so they would lay flat. I hot glued the jewel to the center of the ribbon.
Finally, I slipped a small peacock feather behind the ribbon to tie in with our Peacock party theme.
I though they turned out beautifully, and for only $4 I made 20 beautiful cups that went from ordinary to extraordinary.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party