If you have been following Giggles Galore for a while you know how much I love my Starbucks frappuccino bottles. I don’t actually drink Starbucks, but I have persuaded my friends and family members that do to save them so I can use them for parties, I adore those cute little bottles! That’s exactly why I decided to transform them for our Barnyard Buddies Brunch!
Several years ago I had a Barnyard Bash for my twin’s 2nd birthday and I made these cow print milk bottles for party favors. When Do announced our Piggy Bank Parties challenge and I saw that we would be working with the Barnyard Buddies package I knew I would definitely be making my cow print bottles! These are super easy to make and can be used as party favors, drink containers or decorations.
First, remove the sticker labels from your bottles and wash thoroughly. Turn them upside down on a tarp to dry.
I used my Cricut for the next step and cut out random cow print shapes in black vinyl. You can also paint the black spots directly onto the bottle, if you don’t have a cutting machine.
Finally, tie some raffia to the neck of the bottle for a little extra touch. At this point you can also add party tags for favors or to identify the contents (since they aren’t see through.)
Make sure that if you are using them as drink vessels that you use straws to avoid direct contact with the spray painted rim.
These cow print milk bottles are sure to be a hit at your next Barnyard Bash!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- DIY Gold Foil 1920s Party Invitation
- Colorful 21st Birthday Party Ideas
- Beer Tasting Birthday Party Ideas with Cricut
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- Cute and Simple Donut Themed Party
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party
- Witches Party Invitations and Free Download