Prepare these easy and elegant Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Bites for your Oscar Party or a sophisticated dinner soiree. These tasty little morsels will be the star of your party. Fresh pears paired with creamy Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts are a winning combination your guest will love.
Fresh pears and Gorgonzola cheese star together as a great blend of flavors to create upscale appetizers your party guest will love. The crumbly and salty taste of the cheese married with the sweet crunch of the pears and nuts are like a match made in heaven.
When I’m hosting a party I like to have easy food options so I don’t spend all my time working in the kitchen. It doesn’t get much easier than these little cheese bites. Really, all you have to do is cut, mix, roll and serve!
- 1 Pear
- 6 oz Gorgonzola Cheese
- 4 oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Slice the pear and coarsely chop
- In a mixing bowl combine the Whipped Cream Cheese and Gorgonzola cheese
- Once the cheese mixture is well combined add the pear and gently incorporate the ingredients
- Roll the cheese mixture into bite sized balls, and then roll in the chopped almonds to coat
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes before serving
What’s your favorite party appetizer? Make sure you check out our Oscar Party Ideas for other great tips and recipes for entertaining.