Today’s MTM theme is Halloween so we had a fun and festive Halloween Muffin Tin lunch.
We had mummy hot dogs, spooky spider crackers, one-eyed monsters, pizza spider webs and wicked witch pudding.
Our pizza spider webs didn’t turn out quite like I had hoped, but the kids still thought they were yummy and fun. But the really star of today’s lunch was our wicked witch…don’t you just love her!
Don’t forget to drop by Muffin Tin Mom’s to see what other fun Halloween Muffin Tins were created today!
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Dungeon Donuts Trunk or Treat
- Gypsy Fortune Teller Halloween Party
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Halloween Monster Freak Shakes
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- CarnEVIL Trunk or Treat
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party