I love Halloween so it’s no surprise I started planning this party in July! My mom and I had stopped in our local quilt shop and they had this ADORABLE Halloween fabric, so of course we bought it!
We welcomed little ghost and goblins to the party with one of our favorite Halloween decorations
This year we also added a spooky fence. My husband used a few pallets we found on the side of the road to make the fence, I love FREE decorations!
Now that everyone is here, it’s time to party!
Our dessert table was full of friendly goblins and lots of treats.
Thanks to Pinterest I found lots of inspiration for the party.
I used the toppers from the Dimpleprints party package to make fun straws
I love these favor boxes, isn’t Frank cute?! I put one of my kids favorite snacks, Apple Straws in them.
I made chocolate covered ghost pretzels and attached tags using orange twine from the Twinery (love that stuff!)
The toppers made another appearance on the cupcakes, of course! I also used some of the larger party circles to create a topper for the cupcake tower.
We played lots of fun games
Our cute little party guest went home with favor boxes filled with candy
Everyone had a great time and we can’t wait to top things next year!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Daisies & Daffodils Garden Party Ideas
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- DIY Gold Foil 1920s Party Invitation
- Giant DIY Balloon Christmas Wreath
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- How to Host Backyard Oktoberfest Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Tailgates and Touchdowns Game Day Party Ideas
- How to Plan an Outdoor Movie Night