My sister recently made these adorable Christmas Countdown blocks at a church craft event. They ordered the kits from Windmill Lettering and she was super sweet and got me a set to make.
Last night was our McKinney Marthas Craft Night and we were doing this as our project. So I took my unfinished blocks and completed them while enjoying the company of great girlfriends!
You can easily make your own, Jenny shows you how on her website or you can order the kits for you & your friends. Either way this is an easy and fun way to countdown to Christmas!
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- Cozy Classic Red Plaid Christmas Tree
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- 12 Days of Christmas Service Project
- 12 Days of Christmas Service