I recently did a local craft show and I am finally getting around to posting pictures. To say October was busy for us is an understatement and November is shaping up to be just as busy!
I made lots of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas items for the craft show and I also included picture frames, teacher gifts and dress up suitcases. Preparing for a craft show is lots of work, I don’t think I prepared a real meal that entire week for my family, but I had lots of fun and enjoyed seeing my efforts pay off!
Here is my booth set-up
And Picture Frames
I will be adding lots of new stuff to my Etsy shop soon, so check back for great gift ideas and more!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- 100 Sweet Days of School Bubblegum Shirt
- FREE Holiday Cell Phone Wallpaper Background
- CarnEVIL Trunk or Treat
- Watermelon Slime Recipe
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- Easter Bunny Napkins
- Soccer Snack Bags