I recently did a local craft show and I am finally getting around to posting pictures. To say October was busy for us is an understatement and November is shaping up to be just as busy!
I made lots of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas items for the craft show and I also included picture frames, teacher gifts and dress up suitcases. Preparing for a craft show is lots of work, I don’t think I prepared a real meal that entire week for my family, but I had lots of fun and enjoyed seeing my efforts pay off!
Here is my booth set-up
And Picture Frames
I will be adding lots of new stuff to my Etsy shop soon, so check back for great gift ideas and more!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party